Having always had a passion for decorating and design, Charlene Storozuk brought her dream to reality in 2007 with the launch of Dez
™ in Burlington, Ontario. During this time, she also started up one of the first local chapters of the Real Estate Staging Association in North America and held the position of Chapter President for two consecutive years. After completion of her term, she became a member of the Association’s Executive Committee and was appointed Regional Vice-President, Canada for a two-year period.
Charlene is a Contributing Blogger
for REALTOR® Magazine
and has also written several articles on home staging; some of which have been published by the International Business Times
and the Women's Council of Realtors®
. She also created a webinar for Certified Staging Professionals® on downsizing which she presented alongside Christine Rae, CSP® Founder & President.
After spending time on the shores of Lake Huron, Charlene and her Husband decided to make the Municipality of Lambton Shores their permanent home in 2020. Dez
™ looks forward to this chapter in its journey by serving Grand Bend and surrounding areas.
Dezigner Digz™ believes that whether you are preparing your property for sale, or doing a home makeover for your own enjoyment, it shouldn't have to cost a fortune. We offer top quality service at a reasonable cost. To stay within your budget, we are more than willing to tailor the services provided. If this means breaking your project down into separate phases, we are happy to work that way, if feasible.
We also feel that it's essential to stay on-trend within the ever-changing design industry. Although we can't get enough of the many great television shows, magazines and blogs dedicated to the craft, we take our learning one step further through continuing education to remain current.
Training, Designations & Awards Received
- Design Specialist – SAR Staging & Redesign: This advanced course focused on lifestyle and target staging and was taught by Matthew Finlason from HGTV's hit series The Stagers. Only a small number of courses were taught across North America with a group size of no larger than a dozen students. It was an honour to be a member of this exclusive group. This course has helped to make our work memorable and inspire emotion in potential home buyers. We believe it also sets us apart from the competition.
- International Design & Decorating Professional (IDDP™) - Sheffield School of Interior Design (now known as the New York Institute of Art & Design)
- International Staging Professional (ISP™) - QC Design School
- Professional Colour Consultant - QC Design School
- Feng Shui Design Professional - QC Design School
- Professional Design & Decorating Award of Merit - Received from Sheffield School of Interior Design (now known as the New York Institute of Art & Design)
- North American Leadership Award – Chapter President of the Year (Real Estate Staging Association)
- North American Leadership Award – Regional Vice-President of the Year (Real Estate Staging Association)
Why Choose Dezigner Digz™?
- Now into our 15th year, we've been providing our clients with various services for both vacant properties and occupied homes ranging in size from 1,000 - 9,000 sq. ft.
- There's nothing "cookie-cutter" about what we do. We put in the extra time to make each home stand out from the crowd. Please review the portfolio section of our website - it speaks for itself.
- See what top producing REALTORS® and homeowners are saying about us.
- Dezigner Digz™ has been a proud member of the D&DA, Canada's most influential association for decorators and design industry professionals, since 2008. The D&DA holds its members to educational standards and professional development requirements which include a requisite continuing education component undertaken each year prior to membership renewal. As well, each member must adhere to the D&DA Code of Ethics.